Get Private Time with a Billionaire
How fast would your business scale if you could work one on one with the man who:
- Started and built Priceline.com to the 100 Billion-dollar company it is today?
- Is an advisor to the White House, the US State Department, the UN and multiple foreign companies, giving them Economic Growth Strategies?
- Is a featured business expert seen on Fox News, Fox Business, CNN, CNN International, Bloomberg News, CNBC, ABC, and NPR, and in publications including Forbes, Inc., Time, Fast Company, the Wall Street Journal, and more?
Meet Jeff Hoffman!
With how fast technology is changing and the constant disruption, it is imperative to be ahead of competitors which is why we are thrilled to announce that we are sponsoring a 2-day mastermind where you will have the opportunity to work with him in a small intimate group as well as ONE-ON-ONE to examine the issues facing your business and create solutions that will elevate your business to the next level.
In this exclusive mastermind, you will develop strategy to:
- Engage your employees to know “What’s in it for them?” to increase retention and inspire them to work hard, contribute to the bottom line, and give loyalty.
- Identify your “Gold Medal” product or service to drive revenue and be known as the leader in your industry
- Build “concentric circles” of marketing for your business to ignite your customers to rave about you, causing your products and services to go viral (and saving you money on marketing efforts!)
- Put systems, measurements and incentives in place to make the business grow.
- Create true “customer personas” to focus your marketing
- Employ the “second slide” method for exponential sales growth
- Turbo charge your brand through brand shaping
With how fast technology is changing and the constant disruption, it is imperative to be ahead of competitors. Join us in this:
Intimate 2-day mastermind with Billionaire Jeff Hoffman + Private coaching from him
Only a few companies will have the opportunity to work with Jeff where he will look at your business, analyze whether or not you are being progressive and give you innovative solutions so your company both leads the pack AND scales up.
September 19th and 20th in Dallas, TX
Cindy Ashton, CEO of Speaker Stardom