From learning business smarts as a kid on his family farm to growing his manufacturing company 6-fold in six years while only in his 20’s, Kit understands all the complexities and layers of running a profitable organization. He is an expert in effective leadership, communication and stress management.
Kit Welchlin began public speaking at age 9 in 4-H. He purchased his first manufacturing company at age 21, and by 26 was CEO of three manufacturing companies in three states. He is a professional member of the National Speakers Association. Kit has B.S. and M.A. Degrees in Speech Communication. He has delivered more than 3,000 presentations to more than 500,000 people over the past 26 years. In 2014, Kit was inducted into the Minnesota Speaker Hall of Fame.
- Conflict Resolution
- Stress Management
- Workplace Culture
- Communication Skills
Travels From Minneapolis, MN
Price Range $5,000 – $7,500
Works In USA
Looking to book our speaker?
The Triple Threat Burnout Solution: Restore Vitality, Grow Productivity and Avoid Turnover
Tired of customers, coworkers and the non-stop overload? Stress attacks us physically and psychologically, and drains us of our productivity, and love of our personal and professional lives. Burnout isn’t something you recover from over the weekend. The key is a triple threat solution that gives strategies to manage stress, time and procrastination.
This interactive presentation will cover:
- The benefits and consequences of stress
- The three stages of burnout
- The thirty proven techniques to relieve stress
- The top twenty time management techniques
- The five steps to stop procrastination
Handling Difficult People: Dealing with People You Can’t Stand
20–21% of our population can be classified as difficult people. No matter where we go there will be at least one to deal with. Difficult people don’t just look for our buttons but they punch them! Identify the “nasty people” and learn how to stop being hurt by them without becoming one of them!
This insightful presentation will cover:
- The ten different types of difficult people
- The five action steps to respond rather than react
- The five stages in controlling your emotions and responding appropriately
- The fifty strategies to deal with the truly ruthless
Communicating Across the Generations: Igniting Ease, Comradery and Efficiency Amongst Co-workers
Work relationships are not a luxury. They are a necessity. With four or five different generations converging upon the workplace, misunderstandings easily occur. Everyone needs to be equipped with practical strategies to deal with the differences.
This presentation will cover:
- The facts and fiction of each generation
- The unique strengths and weaknesses of each generation
- How to communicate effectively with each generation at work